5. The relevant statistical data pertaining to the SWF should be reported on a timely basis to the owner, or as otherwise required, for inclusion where appropriate in macroeconomic data sets.
CDPE is subject to the management and coordination of its major shareholder CDP, according to the applicable Italian regulation, and to the regulation on co-ordination activities of controlled companies issued by CDP.
CDPE periodically provides CDP with the following information:
- business plans and budgets;
- yearly financial statements, interim financial statements and a reporting package required by CDP;
- reports and plans of activities;
- main periodical data of main business elements considered bearing a significant risk.
Furthermore, CDPE provides CDP with other corporate documents, on a case-by-case basis, such as the internal organizational structure, the internal control structure, the organizational model (under the Legislative Decree 231/2001) and the necessary documentation to meet the requirements from any supervising Authority.